The more I train for half marathon races, the more I recognize the similarities between running and creative writing. Each activity makes me feel alive, challenged, passionate, tortured, proud and in pain -- sometimes all at the same time. While I write my debut novel, I'll be training for the next race, scheduled for October 2013. Which will I achieve first? Visit often to find out.
Let’s Connect on Facebook
- RT @metal_man11: So brave of #MariahCarey to sum up 2016 in an interpretive dance #HappyNewYear 7 months ago
- When my mind wanders to dark fears today, I'll bring it back to sunny autumn light. #happyplace #inGodshands… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 months ago
- When u dream you can't move, while ur wide awake. #dday 9 months ago
- RT @MsBessieBell: So who am I REALLY? Do you like beautiful ugly words? eepurl.com/cibOhL #mustread #collecttheset The Bell Collectio… 10 months ago
- Love playing #PokemonGO, but srsly, weren't there already too many damn rats and pigeons in the world? 12 months ago
Popular TopicsAthHalf beach captured moment Carb-loading daily writing diet eat clean Fitness Goal-setting Half Marathon Hills hitting the wall Injury iPod Nano Touch IT Band Nike Runner's World Running Scuba Diving shark's tooth Slice Literary Magazine SSI Strategies Strengthening Exercise Training vacation Writing