The more I train for half marathon races, the more I recognize the similarities between running and creative writing. Each activity makes me feel alive, challenged, passionate, tortured, proud and in pain -- sometimes all at the same time. While I write my debut novel, I'll be training for the next race, scheduled for October 2013. Which will I achieve first? Visit often to find out.
Let’s Connect on Facebook
- RT @metal_man11: So brave of #MariahCarey to sum up 2016 in an interpretive dance #HappyNewYear 7 months ago
- When my mind wanders to dark fears today, I'll bring it back to sunny autumn light. #happyplace #inGodshands… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 months ago
- When u dream you can't move, while ur wide awake. #dday 9 months ago
- RT @MsBessieBell: So who am I REALLY? Do you like beautiful ugly words? eepurl.com/cibOhL #mustread #collecttheset The Bell Collectio… 10 months ago
- Love playing #PokemonGO, but srsly, weren't there already too many damn rats and pigeons in the world? 12 months ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Just finished a 6 mile tempo run. Yes it hurt. Now, I feel invigorated. Happy running, all!
A special friend asked recently about my writing. Here’s a short selection, for him…: Short Stories: Homage The Way Forward Awake (Caution *Erotica*) Playful Poems: The Empty Fishtank I’m a Vegetarian Vampire Art: http://nickidzigns.daportfolio.com/gallery/145328 🙂