The more I train for half marathon races, the more I recognize the similarities between running and creative writing. Each activity makes me feel alive, challenged, passionate, tortured, proud and in pain -- sometimes all at the same time. While I write my debut novel, I'll be training for the next race, scheduled for October 2013. Which will I achieve first? Visit often to find out.
Let’s Connect on Facebook
- RT @MyMediabox: Way to go @SpinMaster! We applaud you for bringing smiles to so many children with your generosity during these stressful t… 4 months ago
- Hard to beat the short commute from my bed to my home office, but that's just one of many things i LOVE about #WFH twitter.com/LicensingSourc… 4 months ago
- @JamesSkeldon @mamiern85 WOW, DAD. “It only lasted three days” ??? Are you fucking kidding me? SHAMEFUL! I’m ashamed FOR you. 6 months ago
- @JamesSkeldon You don’t understand the seriousness of the Coronavirus?? YOU don’t? I guess the fact that my sister… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- There I am! #lovemyjob twitter.com/MyMediabox/sta… 2 years ago