The more I train for half marathon races, the more I recognize the similarities between running and creative writing. Each activity makes me feel alive, challenged, passionate, tortured, proud and in pain -- sometimes all at the same time. While I write my debut novel, I'll be training for the next race, scheduled for October 2013. Which will I achieve first? Visit often to find out.
Let’s Connect on Facebook
- There I am! #lovemyjob twitter.com/MyMediabox/sta… 4 months ago
- RT @metal_man11: So brave of #MariahCarey to sum up 2016 in an interpretive dance #HappyNewYear 1 year ago
- When my mind wanders to dark fears today, I'll bring it back to sunny autumn light. #happyplace #inGodshands… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- When u dream you can't move, while ur wide awake. #dday 1 year ago
- RT @MsBessieBell: So who am I REALLY? Do you like beautiful ugly words? eepurl.com/cibOhL #mustread #collecttheset The Bell Collectio… 1 year ago